Monday, January 27, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 1/27-2/2


Can you believe we're already in the last week of January? The next time I write a Menu Plan Monday post, it will be in February... This month just flew by!
And I'm definitely looking forward to a fresh start in February. Last week ended up being another weird one, with another snow storm causing several disruptions to our normal schedule. It also affected our meal schedule some. As I mentioned on Facebook, the snow on Tuesday cancelled our dinner plans with our vegetarian friend. Since I wasn't in the mood to make Falafel, we had spaghetti and meatballs. On days like that I really appreciate having a stocked freezer.



This Week's Menu Plan: 1/27-2/2

Monday: Parmesan Tilapia, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Broccoli

Tuesday: Stuffed Pepper Soup, Tortilla Chips

Wednesday: Venison Fajitas (Hubby's "recipe" - he's a winger)

Thursday: Salad Night

Friday: Homemade Pizza, Salad (Dinner with friends, take 3. Hopefully we'll all stay healthy this time around!)

Saturday: Jambalaya, Green Beans

Sunday: Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (Super Bowl Food!), Baby Carrots


So, that's our plan for this week. Based on the last few weeks, I'm sure there will be at least one change in the schedule. That's the beauty of having a menu plan, though: it's only a guideline, and I can make changes as needed.

Here's a recap of last week's posts:

On Tuesday I shared a free printable Goal Planning Sheet. It gives you everything you need to plan goals and stay motivated to accomplish them.

On Wednesday, I wrote The Glad Game about being thankful in frustrating circumstances. If you didn't read it, please take a moment to do so. (For me? Please?) It's one of my favorite posts I've written so far because I got to share a little bit of my heart. Plus, I'd love to hear how you can play the Glad Game!

And on Friday, I shared a round-up of my favorite free goal printables around the web. No matter what your goal personality, I think there's one in there for everyone. Check it out!

This week, the plan is to share a little progress on the Family Room Update, a Goal Update for the month of January, and hopefully a recipe. Have a great week!








I linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Org Junkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*