Friday, January 24, 2014

Make it Happen: 10+ Free Printables to Help You Meet Your Goals!

Have you made any goals for 2014? Don't worry - it's not too late! After all, it's still January, right?
Since I got on the goal bandwagon for 2014, I've encountered so many great goal-setting and goal-keeping printables on my favorite blogs. I knew I could benefit from the accountability of writing out my goals, and I was sure you would too. After a quick search on Pinterest, I found few excellent sources. Since these printables cover a variety of personalities and goal-setting styles, hopefully you'll find one that's right for you!



Goals for the Year:

Cassie, from 3 Dinosaurs, gives you not one, but four different goal-writing printables!


This isn't exactly a goal printable, but it is an encouragement to make sure you schedule your priorities. Jordan, from Fun, Cheap, or Free, created this printable to make sure you get all your important events and goals on your calendar now, so you actually accomplish them!
And if you need a calendar, Abby, from Just A Girl and Her Blog, has a cute printable  calendar for you!
Speaking of Abby, in the same post, she shared how to make solid achievable goals with this simple but effective Yearly Goal Sheet.

 And for those of you who get overwhelmed by goal-setting (I'm raising my hand over here), Michelle, from The Secret Owl Society, created this adorable printable just for you. It's so pretty, I would happily frame it to motivate me all year long!


Monthly Goals:

How cute is this post-it To-Do list from Jaleese at SNF Fontaholic? I love that you can replace the post-its as needed and use it month after month. I would laminate this and put it on my fridge or above my desk.



Weekly Goals:

I think my favorite is this excellent goal-planning printable Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog shared at Mom4Real. I love how she broke down the goal-meeting process into manageable steps!

For Any Goals:
Each of these printables could be used for any kind of goals you may have: monthly, yearly, weekly, what have you.

 The teacher in me loves this notebook-inspired printable from Vicki Arnold. The layout is straightforward and I love how the verse from Proverbs is a reminder to look to the Lord in our plans. Since it has space for eight goals, I think this would be perfect for yearly goals.

 This goal-setting worksheet from Kelly at New Leaf Wellness would be great for yearly, monthly, or weekly goals. I appreciate its simplicity and practicality.

Here's another great Post-it goal sheet from Elena at Who Hates Bambi. I love how flexible this one is, since you can fill in what the goal is for and change it up at any time. I think this would work very well for weekly goals.


And finally, here is the Goal Action Sheet from yours truly! It not only has a place to list your goals and steps, but also has a place to evaluate why you have these goals and who/what they are benefiting. With columns for the Goal, the Why, the How, the When, and the Plan, it really helped me to think through my goals, motivations, and how I can plan to accomplish what's important to me this year.

Make it Happen!

So, tell me about you. Have you had your goals planned out since January 1st or before? Were you a little late to the party like me? Or do you have yet to make a plan for 2014?
No matter where you are in the goal-making process, I hope that this collection of great printables will help you to make it happen!
You can do it! I believe in you.






6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my printable, Kim. :) I hope you have a great 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post-it one from Fontaholic! I had the same laminating idea before I even read yours. This'll be perfect, b/c I have specific goals for each month before our baby is due in June. Printing now--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Diana! I love my laminator. I'm also tossing around the idea of framing some of these and hanging them above my desk. But that will have to wait until I decide on its permanent home. I'm considering moving it to another room. :)
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for including 3 Dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your printables are such a great resource, Cassie!
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I've pinned this in a couple of places. Thank you for putting all these together in one place. I can't wait to start using a couple of them right now. I need a refresher on my goals for the rest of the year and my daughters need some short-term direction. These are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*