Monday, January 5, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: 1/5-1/18/15


Happy Monday!

After a much-enjoyed two-week hiatus, I'm back! I thought about doing some blogging during the Christmas and New Year's holidays, but I decided to enjoy the time with family and friends instead. And let me tell you, friends - I don't regret it at all! Sometimes you just need to take a break and live life. Be on the look-out for a post a post detailing the fun things we did over the Christmas break in the next few days.


In the meantime, its grocery day! Nothing like jumping back into reality with both feet, right? I've started shopping every other week (I'm thinking I should write about this soon?), so I'm sharing the next two weeks' worth of meals in one post.

The beauty of a meal plan is that it's just that - a plan. Nothing is set in stone, so I'm sure changes may come up, especially planning two weeks in advance. That is a-okay. Just having a plan in place makes my weeks run so much more smoothly!

Two-Week Menu Plan: 1/5-1/18/15

Week 1: 1/5-1/12/15


Monday: Salad Night

Tuesday: Leftover Stroganoff, Salad

Wednesday: Ham & Swiss Casserole, Baked Potato

Thursday: Chicken & Rice Soup, Quick Mix Biscuits

Friday: Leftover Ham & Swiss Casserole, Salad

Saturday: Chicken Tetrazzini, Green Beans

Sunday: Small Group Potluck

http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/01/ham-swiss-casserole.html

Week 2:1/13-1/18/15


Monday: Leftover Chicken & Rice Soup

Tuesday: Cod, Cauliflower, Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes

Wednesday: Leftover TetrazziniBalsamic Sauteed Summer Squash

Thursday:  Spinach Tortellini Soup

Friday: Chicken Sandwiches, Baby Carrots

Saturday: Ham & Kale Soup (a variation of our favorite Sausage & Kale Soup), Quick Mix Biscuits

Sunday: Meatball Sandwiches, Green Beans


How were your holidays? Any big plans for the week ahead? I would love to hear from you in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*