So, here is one of the simplest, easiest recipes I will probably ever share here at Pinspired Home.
Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes
For printable recipe, click here.
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Serves 3-4 people, depending on appetites. In our family of three, we rarely ever have leftovers.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Toss the cut potatoes with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. I often use freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt, but regular table salt and pepper will work just fine.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with foil, parchment, or a silpat.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until golden brown.
So simple, right? And delicious too! These Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes are great served with ketchup. We usually pair them with fish or grilled chicken, but they would also be great with pork or beef.
When it comes to cooking, and life in general, I've come to realize that simple is often best. Do you have any super-simple go-to recipes?