Monday, November 3, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 11/3-11/9



 {Insert creative & witty introduction here}
That's pretty much the way I feel this morning. I started this post a few times, but everything seemed to be a repeat of what I've already said on previous Menu Plan Mondays.

So, since I appear to be experiencing writer's block, I'll make this short and sweet. This will prove to be a busy week so I'm thankful to have a bunch of leftovers to serve and easy meals planned to simplify things. Hopefully, by the end of the weekend I'll have a few meals made for the freezer, too. I hadn't had much energy or appetite to attempt freezer cooking for months, so now that I've reached my second trimester and I'm feeling fairly normal, I need to get back into the habit.

Oh, there is one exciting thing that happened last week! I've been saving for a DSLR camera since the spring (April, to be exact), and I finally had enough cash to order one. When one of the bloggers I follow shared an awesome deal for a Canon Rebel at Zulily (referral link) for $150 off MSRP, I jumped at it. That was Monday night, and by Thursday morning, I had the camera in my hands! I have heard that sometimes it takes Zulily some time to ship an order because of the way their sales run, so I was pleasantly surprised!


Now, I'm learning all about F-stop, aperture, and the like so I can make the most of my new blogging tool.

Well, I guess I did have something to say after all! It may not have been super-witty or creative, but I'll take it!

This Week's Menu Plan: 11/3-11/9


Monday: Leftover Pork Chops & Apples

Tuesday:  Sausage and Kale Soup, Quick Mix Biscuits (This was planned for last week, but we ate leftover pasta instead.)

Wednesday: Pacific Cod, Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes, Broccoli

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Chicken Tetrazzini, Green Beans

Saturday: Leftover Sausage & Kale Soup

Sunday: Spinach Salad for lunch, leftover Tetrazzini for dinner

http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/02/easy-oven-roasted-potatoes.html


Last Week's Posts:



What's on your menu for the week? Anything exciting happening in your world? I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*