Monday, October 27, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 10/27-11/2



Oh, October... where has the time gone? By the time I write my next Menu Plan Monday post, we will be into November!
Now let me be clear that I'm not complaining. I love November - month of my birth and Thanksgiving (all that yummy food and family time makes it one of my favorites). All I'm saying is that the year is going by so fast. Before long it will be Christmas, and then 2015. What a busy year it's been!


This past week ended up a bit busier than I expected, but I'm not complaining. We had a few days at home to get things done, which was a welcome treat. I don't know about you, but I love to spend a day at home without having to go anywhere.

But there were still some happenings this week. Last weekend, Hubby spruced up our mantel and this week he put it back above the fireplace. What an improvement! Here's a sneak peek of what it looks like, and you can read more about it on Wednesday!

A photo posted by Kim {Pinspired Home} (@kim_pinspired_home) on

 

This Week's Menu Plan: 10/27-11/2



Monday: Quesadilla Casserole, Balsamic Sauteed Summer Squash

Tuesday: Pasta Bake

Wednesday: Crock Pot Pork Chops & Apples

Thursday: Sausage and Kale Soup, Quick Mix Biscuits

Friday: Sweet and Smoky Dry Rub Barbecue Ribs, Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes, Cauliflower

Saturday: Fundraising Dinner for a local ministry

Sunday: Leftover Sausage & Kale Soup

I froze ribs when they were on sale a few months ago.
Hubby will break out the grill one more time this weekend
for this special treat. :)


Last Week's Post:

This post is very near and dear to my heart. It's the kind of advice I wish I had found when I was pregnant the first time. I hope it helps someone out there!

http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/10/meal-planning-in-first-trimester.html


Well, that's it for today! Do you like having quiet days at home, or would you rather be out and about? What's on your menu for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*