Friday, November 21, 2014

It's a...

 

A couple months ago, I made a big announcement on the blog. Thank you to those of you who showed your love and support!



And today, I have another announcement. :-)

Last week we had our 20-week ultrasound. Kiddo came with us and behaved SO well! He sat quietly and took it in as the tech explained what we were looking at, and we came home with a bunch of pictures of his new sibling. He told us his favorite part was when the baby was red (3-D). And he was really excited because he was right about the gender...

IT'S A GIRL!

Cue the pink, sparkles, bows, tutus, and all things girly! We're entering uncharted territory here. :-)

Do you have any advice for this boy mama as I venture into the world of raising a daughter? I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are definitely different, but can be so much fun too. Even without the tutus and bows :) Avie likes to dress up during play time every now and then (we've banned disney princess things in this house), but get her and Eden outside and they'll rival any boy at playing in the dirt :) It's an adventure :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*