Thursday, July 10, 2014

Reminder: Free Chicken Tomorrow!

Last week I shared some tips for saving money at Chick-Fil-A, and tomorrow is a great opportunity to get some free food!




Friday, July 11 is "Cow Appreciation Day." If you come into your local Chick-Fil-A dressed like a cow, you can get a free meal (if you're dressed "head to hoof") or a free entree (if you are wearing something cow-themed). This deal applies all day - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Chick-Fil-A even has a printable cow costume kit on their website. You won't want to miss it!

I'll be sure to share a picture of us in our cow attire sometime tomorrow on Facebook, so be sure to check in. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*