Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Great Freezer Cooking Resource!



By now I'm sure you know how much I love to stock my freezer with healthy meals for my family. There's nothing better on a busy day than to know that dinner is ready to pop in the oven or crock pot!
Which is why I have to share this great e-cookbook from Kelly over at New Leaf Wellness. Kelly is a psychologist, wellness coach, and mom of three little girls. She writes about healthy living, DIY's, recipes, and mothering on her blog. And let me tell you, this girl is a pro at freezer cooking! Kelly and I "met" when I used her her goal sheet in my round-up of Free Goal Printables, and I've enjoyed getting to know her through her blog and Facebook ever since.
When Kelly was looking for people to proof her newest e-book, I jumped at the chance. As I told Kelly, since I'm a former Language Arts teacher, I take not-so-secret joy in editing. :) And since I'm really passionate about freezer cooking, it seemed like the perfect match!

Yes, I just used the words "passionate" and "freezer cooking" in the same sentence. Wow. I think my kitchen nerd status has been confirmed. ;-)

Back to the cookbook. No Cook Freezer Meals is Kelly's third e-cookbook, and it's a great resource. Not only does Kelly give you fabulous freezable recipes, she also gives great tips to turn your own recipes into freezer meals. There is a lot of valuable info packed into this little e-book.

Inside you will find:
  • 18 quick, delicious, freezable recipes
  • Nutritional info
  • A grocery list (for all 18 recipes!)
  • Printable freezer labels
  • A freezer inventory sheet
  • Step-by-step directions for beginners
  • Tips to hold your own freezer cooking marathon or swap.
  • Many more great freezer cooking tips! 
 Just look at these cute labels!

The recipes look really yummy, too! Kelly includes a great variety of meals from dinner fare like roasts, soups, and calzones, to a breakfast strata, and even cookies! I'm especially excited to try out her Slow Cooker Chicken Curry. It will be making an appearance on Menu Plan Monday sometime soon!

Right now, Kelly has the e-book marked down from $5.99 to $3.99.  Just the printable freezer labels would be worth at least $3.00 on etsy, so I consider it a great deal! You can purchase No Cook Freezer Meals here.

Do you do any freezer cooking? What is your favorite freezer meal?


While I was given a copy of No Cook Freezer Meals for editing purposes, I was under no obligation to write this review, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*