Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stock Your Freezer: Introducing a Blog Series at Pinspired Home!


Photo Source

I'm excited to announce our first official blog series on Pinspired Home!

This "Stock Your Freezer" series is inspired by my sister-in-law, who is expecting her first baby in November. (This auntie is SUPER excited to meet her first niece!) Since we live over 200 miles apart, I can't help out as much as I would like to. So, when she told me she was stocking her freezer, I offered to make a list of my favorite recipes to freeze ahead.
At the same time, our freezers (a chest freezer in our garage and the freezer above our fridge) were full to bursting and I needed to start planning our meals around what we already had. What fortuitous timing -- it was as if the stars aligned. :-)  "Stock Your Freezer" seemed like a perfect topic for the blog!
Over the next few weeks, we'll talk about ways to fill our freezers by taking advantage of sales, freezing summer produce, and prepping ingredients & meals to get ahead in the kitchen. Stay tuned!
In the meantime, I'd love to hear from you! What are some ways you stock your freezer and get ahead in the kitchen? 

1 comment:

  1. When hamburger is on sale, I buy it, cook it, and freeze it in small baggies. Tacos, sloppy joes, and meaty pasta sauce are super quick then.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*