Monday, September 30, 2013

This Week's Menu Plan (9/30-10/6)

Thankfully, this last week went much better than the previous week. Other than Sunday, everything went according to plan, and while I did make one extra trip to the store, it was to get powdered sugar and sprinkles for Kiddo's birthday cake, so I consider that a special circumstance. :)


 This cake with chocolate frosting was definitely worth the extra trip. You can find my Pinspiration to decorate the cake here.

This coming week is another busy week with babysitting for a friend, grocery shopping, Bible Study, Kiddo's yearly check-up, Wednesday night kids' clubs, MOPs, and helping out at a church luncheon. Since there's so much going on, I have to really make sure I stay on top of the meals this week. Our last really busy week did not go very well, so that gives me even more motivation for meals to go smoothly this week.


Menu Plan for 9/30-10/6

Monday 9/30:
Leftovers

Tuesday: 10/1
Parmesan Tilapia or Lemon Garlic Tilapia with rice or potatoes

Wednesday 10/2
Quesadilla Casserole (A variation of Layered Cheesy Salsa Enchiladas)

Thursday 10/3
Roast Chicken in the Crock Pot

Friday 10/4
Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters

Saturday 10/5
Pasta with Butternut Sauce, Spicy Sausage and Baby Spinach

Sunday 10/6
Chicken and Rice Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*