Monday, April 20, 2015

Menu Plan Monday 4/20-4/26



Did anyone else have beautiful weather over the weekend? It was absolutely perfect here, especially on Saturday. Hubby and Kiddo spent the day working outside and baby girl and I enjoyed sitting on our front porch for a little while between her naps. And then we went on our first family walk of the season. Heaven! I am getting SO excited for the warmer weather and slower pace of the summer months.

And now on to the menu plan. We were so grateful for the meals brought by members of our church as we adjust to being a family of four. It made a pretty busy week that much easier, knowing that I didn't have to make as many meals. Freezer meals have also been such a huge help since they require minimal hands-on time and either Hubby or I can easily prepare them. I'm so glad I took the time to stock our freezer.

This Week's Menu Plan: 4/20-4/26


Monday: Chicken Fajitas

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes (We jokingly call them "Sloppy Does" since they're made with ground venison. Get it?)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Tuna-Noodle Casserole*

Friday: Meatball* Sandwiches

Saturday: Leftover Tuna Casserole

Sunday: Savory Crescent Chicken Pockets*

*Indicates a Freezer Meal 

Recent Posts

http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2015/04/crock-pot-pork-apples.html


So, Tell Me...

What do you have planned for the week ahead? It can be about your meals for the week or the events on your schedule. Either way, I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Great meal plan. I'm a big fan of freezer meals, I'll have to check some of those recipes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sloppy Does made me giggle. ;) I've been cleaning out the freezer in anticipation of moving, so I'll be glad when I can stock up again!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*