Monday, March 16, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: 3/16-3/22



Good Morning!

It's going to be a good week, friends. Tuesday is Hubby's birthday and Friday is the official first day of Spring. And who knows? By the end of the week, baby girl could make her appearance. Kiddo was eight days late, so I'm not holding my breath, but you never know. :-)

On the Home Front


If you walk into our home, it's obvious that there's a baby coming! Almost all the baby gear is out of the basement, washed, and assembled. Bags are packed for Kiddo, Baby Girl, and myself. The infant car seat is installed. And yesterday, Kiddo attended a Sibling Tour at the hospital. There is still more that could be done, but at this point we're ready enough that I'm not panicked at the though of her arrival.


On Saturday, my family came for a visit. Kiddo soaked up all the attention, and I got some "feminine input" on baby girl's nursery. My sweet mom, sister, and sister-in-law surprised me with some beautiful wall art they made for the nursery. I haven't hung them yet, but I really think they will add so much to the room once they're up!


This week, I hope to show you what I have done in the nursery. There are a few things I still need to add that I won't be able to get til after Baby Girl arrives and family visits, but she really only needs a place to sleep and some diapers, right?

Anyway, on to the meal plan.

 

This Week's Menu Plan: 3/16-3/22

Monday: Simple Roast Chicken in the Crock Pot

Tuesday: Hamburgers, Potato Chips, Salad (Happy Birthday to Hubby!)

Wednesday: Salad Night

Thursday: Leftover Taco Casserole

Friday: Spinach Tortellini Soup

Saturday: Crock Pot Pork Roast with Cinnamon and Apples, Rice

Sunday: Leftovers


Last Week's Post:


http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2015/03/incredibly-simple-tomato-soup.html


What do you have planned for the week ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*