Monday, December 15, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 12/15-12/21






Happy Menu Plan Monday!


I'll probably take off a few weeks for the holidays, so this is likely the last menu plan of 2014. Seriously, how crazy is that?!

It's hard to believe how quickly this year has passed us by. And so many exciting things will happen in the new year! The week between Christmas and New Year's will be full of home projects, most specifically replacing the grungy upstairs carpet with laminate. I'm only a little bit excited about it. :)
Here's a sneak peek at what it will look like:

A photo posted by Kim {Pinspired Home} (@kim_pinspired_home) on
I'm also super-excited about getting our little girl nursery set up. I'm going to try to make it happen on a serious budget, so we'll see how much I'm able to accomplish while still accomplishing my "vision" for the space. Look for some plans and details once the new year hits!

 

This Week's Menu Plan: 12/15-12/21


Monday: Meatball Sandwiches, Green Beans

Tuesday: Chicken Fajitas

Wednesday: Quesadillas, Baby Carrots

Thursday: Pacific Cod, Broccoli, Baked Potato

Friday: Leftover Stuffed Pepper Soup

Saturday: Venison Stroganoff, Rice, Balsamic Sauteed Summer Squash

Sunday: Leftovers

Last Week's Posts:

http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-favorite-battery-free-toys-simpler.htmlhttp://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/12/blogging-giveaway-blogger-to-wordpress.html


Have a great week, friends! What do you have planned for the week ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*