Monday, June 2, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 6/2-6/8

 

I feel like I say this every month, but I can't believe it's already June! I'm excited that it's really starting to feel like summer. Bring on the higher temps, relaxed days, trips to the pool, fruit picking, and fresh veggies from the garden!



We started June off with a bang yesterday at Hubby's cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding, and we had fun welcoming a new member to our family.
Congrats, Caleb and Nikki!
It was such a treat to spend time with family as we all gathered for the wedding. One of my favorite things was watching Kiddo with his little cousin. He was so sweet with her. I hope they grow up to be good friends. :)



This Week's Menu Plan: 6/2-6/8


Monday: Pork Chops, Fried Apples, Baked Potatoes

Tuesday: Homemade Pizza, Salad

Wednesday:  Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, Rolls, Baby Carrots, Homemade Ranch

Thursday: Tacos or Sloppy Joes, Green Beans

Friday: Slow Cooker Italian Shredded Venison, Cauliflower, Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes

Saturday: Tilapia, Rice, Broccoli

Sunday: Leftover Italian Venison


Freezer Meals:

  • Tacos or Sloppy Joes made from ground turkey I froze during a recent freezer cooking session
  • Tilapia and venison from the freezer.

http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/05/last-weeks-freezer-cooking-in-review.html

Crock Pot Meals:

http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2013/12/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken-sandwiches.html

Last Week's Posts:

I need your help! I am planning some changes to the blog, and I would like some reader input. You can read more and provide feedback by clicking on the picture to the right. I really, really would appreciate hearing from you! Thanks, friends!

http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-simple-healthy-meal-replacement.html   http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/05/why-ive-been-mia.html

What do you have planned this week? Have a great one, friends!



Linking to the HOST

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*