Monday, May 26, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 5/26-6/1

Hi, friends! Are you enjoying the unofficial start of summer? We've had phenomenal weather here!

Hubby and I got a lot accomplished in the yard and around the house. Our big goal was to finish the coop, nicknamed the "Chicken Taj Mahal," for our new laying hens. Hubby designed it himself and it turned out really well.
There are still some finishing touches to be done, like trim and paint, but it was finished enough to let the girls into their new home. We introduced them to the coop yesterday afternoon and they seem to be enjoying their new digs.

I'm trying to simplify my Menu Plan Monday posts because they have become more stressful than necessary. I'm trying to keep it simple by just adding images without descriptions. To view any of the links below, just click on the image.
 
Now, on to the menu. This coming week will be a lot of fun. We'll be spending time with family and celebrating Hubby's cousin's wedding, so things will be a little different. Since that's the case, I'm only sharing Monday-Thursday's meals.

This Week's Menu Plan: 5/26-6/1

Monday: Memorial Day Cookout

Tuesday: Hot Dogs, Buns, Green Beans

Wednesday: Grilled Pork Chops with Maple-Dijon Sauce, Broccoli, Baked Potato

Thursday: Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, Rolls, Baby Carrots, Homemade Ranch

Crock Pot Meals:

 http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2013/12/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken-sandwiches.html

Last Week's Re-Cap:

Last Week's Freezer Cooking
http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/05/dry-shoes-quickly-without-getting-too.html

Finally, I want to say Happy Birthday (a day early) to my amazing sister, Lesley! She requested that I make her these amazingly yummy Mini Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies for our Memorial Day Cookout/Birthday Dinner tonight. Let me tell you, they are SO yummy!
http://pinspiredhome.blogspot.com/2014/04/mini-carrot-cake-whoopie-pies.html

Have a wonderful week, friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*