Monday, December 23, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: 12/24-12/30


Merry Christmas! We're spending the week surrounded by family, and for that I'm truly thankful.
I wasn't sure if I would get around to a menu plan, but here it is:


I love having meatballs ready in the freezer for quick meals.

This Week's Menu Plan: 12/23-12/30
Monday:
Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken (Freezer Kit), Rice, Broccoli
Tuesday:
Family Christmas party - Appetizers, Pork Barbecue, Cole Slaw,
Wednesday:
Christmas Dinner - Turkey, Dressing, Grandma's potato salad, etc
Thursday:
Meatball Sandwiches
Friday:
Salmon, Oven roasted Potatoes, Broccoli
Saturday:
Family Christmas party #2 (we're hosting this one) - Ham, Green Beans, Potluck of Sides

Seasons greetings to you and yours!!


Here's a re-cap of last week:
Remember last week's Kool Aid Play Dough Kit post? It was featured at Money Saving Mom on Tuesday! With the extra traffic, that post  reached over 1700 hits. That's a huge amount of traffic for this little ol' blog. :-)
On Thursday, I shared a little more about our plans for the fireplace wall. We may have to wait a little while for this project, but we should hopefully have some new paint on the walls by New Year's. I can't wait!
Source: Dykast.us
As soon as I finish with this post, I'm going to put the finishing touches on another Kid-Made Gift post. Stay tuned, folks!

I linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Org Junkie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*