Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 1/6-1/12


Well, it's back to routine for us this week. Now that the holidays are behind us, all of our regular activities will start back up. And, after taking off most of the last two weeks, Hubby goes back to work. It's been really nice to have a more relaxed schedule, but I guess it's about time to resume our normal routines.

Last week was very low-key. The only things on our to-do list were to get the Christmas decorations put away and get the family room and sunroom/playroom  painted. (I just put up a few sneak peeks on Facebook - so exciting!) Meals went pretty much as scheduled, though we did splurge and get Chinese takeout on Saturday night. The only other change was that I used my new Dutch oven instead of the crock pot to make Friday's Chili. It's been COLD outside, but it thankfully looks like it may warm up here by the end of the week.
A very blurry picture from my tablet. You might recognize it if you follow me on Facebook
This Week's Menu Plan: 1/6-1/12
Monday 1/6
Quesadilla Casserole

Tuesday 1/7
Salad with Oven-Baked Chicken Breast

Wednesday 1/8
Leftover Chinese

Thursday 1/9
Chili Dogs (with leftover Chili from Friday)

Friday 1/10
Tilapia or Jambalaya - we'll see what we're in the mood for.

Saturday 1/11
Homemade Pizza (Dinner with Friends)

Sunday 1/12
Hot dogs


And now for a re-cap of last week:
On Wednesday, I shared the photo ornament that we made for family this year.

And on Friday, I confessed my undying love for leftovers, especially when I can make this amazing Ham & Swiss Casserole!

This week I'm planning a post on goals for 2014 (hey, it's still January!), an official recipe for Quesadilla Casserole, and possibly an update on the Family Room. So, y'all come on back now! Exciting things are happening at the Pinspired Home. :)





I linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Org Junkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*