Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Menu Plan: 12/30-1/5


Happy Monday! Can you believe it's almost 2014?
We just finished up with all our Christmas festivities over the weekend. We celebrated with Hubby's family at Christmas and hosted a get-together with my family on Saturday. We really enjoyed all the quality time.

While with Hubby's extended family, we got to meet our niece in-person for the first time, and I soaked up every possible moment with that sweet little baby. Other highlights were bowling on Christmas Eve and a Christmas Minute to Win It competition on Christmas day. It was hilarious! Hosting my family get-together was really fun too. We got to see my Grammy for the first time in almost 2 years, which was really special.  I'll be using the leftover ham in a few meals over the next couple weeks.
I enjoyed all the fun and festivities, but I'm glad it only happens once a year. Call me boring, but I'm actually happy that we have nothing planned for New Year's. I have no desire to stay up and watch the ball drop this year, especially since our cute little alarm clock doesn't care what time we went to bed. :)

This Week's Menu Plan: 12/30-1/5

Monday:
Skillet Venison Fajitas (Hubby made them and they were delicious!)

Tuesday:
Ham & Swiss Casserole (A new recipe to come sometime this week)

Wednesday:
Salad with chopped baked chicken (Salad Night will be happening more often in 2014)

Thursday:
Homemade Pizza, Salad

Friday:
Crock Pot Chili, Corn Bread

Saturday:
Meatball Sandwiches, Green Beans

Sunday:
Leftover Pizza, Baby Carrots

Happy New Year! I hope 2014 brings you health and happiness!



Here's a re-cap of last week:
On Monday I shared how I packaged Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub two ways.

And on Tuesday I shared the cutest silhouette ornaments my Pioneer Girls made this year.
On Wednesday, I'll share the photo ornament that I made for Kiddo's grandparents this year. Stay tuned!




I linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Org Junkie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*