Monday, December 16, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 12/16-12/22


Happy Monday!
There are nine days until Christmas and I am happy to say that I have almost finished my Christmas shopping. I'll pick up a few last-minute items on my grocery trip today, and then all I'll have to do is wait for the rest of the packages to arrive so I can wrap everything and tuck it under the tree.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in other ways too. We had a about 4 inches of snow on Tuesday, so my morning Bible Study did not meet. Instead, Kiddo and I enjoyed some time out in the snow, and then came in to make some Christmas cookies. Then, a snow & ice storm came through this weekend, bringing 7+ inches of snow and sleet, and canceling all our plans, including the Community Christmas Dinner and church. Instead, Hubby and I spent some time doing some household odds and ends, and I was able to make a few handmade stocking stuffers.




This Week's Menu Plan: 12/16-12/22

Monday:
Lasagna Casserole, Broccoli

Tuesday:
Salmon, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans

Wednesday:
Quesadillas 

Thursday:
Lasagna Casserole

Friday:
Dinner with Family

Saturday:
Chicken Spaghetti

Sunday:
Pizza

With all the Christmas bustle, I probably won't post a menu plan next week. Have a safe, healthy, and Merry Christmas!
In case you missed last week's posts:
I took a break from the kitchen and talked about my biggest decor dilemma and how I hope to address it.


I also shared simple and inexpensive homemade gift for the kids in your life, complete with a free printable label. 



I linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Org Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers and learning more about you. You are always welcome to leave a comment. I make sure to answer every single one!
*I have added word verification because I've been receiving a lot of spam comments. Thanks for understanding!*